New Customers get a Tune-Up on ANY make or model water treatment system for just $39!
For your Water Softener or Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System, if you’re in the Southeast and Midwest Wisconsin, we’ll perform a tune-up for just $39 for up to an hour of work. That’s a 50% savings off of our normal rates.
The best part it is, we’ll fix it, or Your Tune-Up Is Free!
Here’s what an experienced water treatment expert will tune-up on your system:Water Softener Tune-Up Checklist
- Test water before and after the softener
- Test the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) of the raw water and reverse osmosis system
- Check salt level
- Break up salt bridge if necessary
- Cycle system with resin treatment
- Test unit as a whole
- Test water before and after the RO
- Test RO membrane at 90%+ efficiency
- Test tank bladder and set tank pressure to manufacturer’s recommendations (7psi)
- Check for leaks and cracks in manifold
- Check membrane for biofilm buildup
- Test all valving for function and leaks
What if your Softener or Reverse Osmosis system needs additional parts?
As we go through your inspection, if we find that any parts or filter media needs to be replaced we’ll let you know the costs for replacement before we do any additional work.
Get a Trade-in Credit on ANY make or model Water Softener or Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System when you upgrade to Culligan.
Whether you need a Tune-up, Repair, or Replacement, we have excellent, cost-effective options to suit your needs.
Why choose Kaat's Culligan?
- Consumer Digest Best Buy Water Softener with our High Efficiency Unit
- Lifetime Warranties
- Kaat's Culligan 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We’re here when you need us: Culligan has been treating your water needs in Southeast and Midwest Wisconsin since 1948. Our business is dedicated to making your water better using the best equipment, best service, and best prices around.
What equipment can we tune-up?
- Home Depot
- And many more… (Just call or fill out the form below to find out)