Kaat’s Water Conditioning dba. Culligan is a family owned company with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork and continuous improvement dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services, available for your home or business, Culligan products built to last.
Service/Installation Technician needed for the Grand Rapids area. Culligan is seeking individual with technical experience to provide installation, service and repair of Culligan water treatment products in the field. The field service technician provides technician repairs, upgrades, maintenance and installations for Culligan and non Culligan equipment and products. The service/installation technician’s goal is to provide the maximum amount of service to clients in order to exceed customer expectations.
Specific Job Duties
- Install, upgrade, and maintain water treatment equipment in residential and commercial venues
- Perform all diagnostics and analysis to troubleshoot and repair water treatment equipment
- Accurately complete paperwork
- Assist co-workers with delivery and installation of products/equipment
- Maintain company vehicles, tools and equipment
- Ability to thrive in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling
Looking for a mechanically inclined individual with the skills to trouble shoot and provided service and repair to equipment in the field. Positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
Specific Job Requirements
- 1+ years of mechanical type experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Good attention to detail
- Plumbing experience preferred (extensive training will be provided)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Personal Days
- 401k + Employer Match
Please put “Service/Installation Technician” in the subject line.