Kaat’s Water Conditioning dba. Culligan is a family owned company with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork and continuous improvement dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services, available for your home or business, Culligan products built to last.
Culligan, the industry leader in water treatment, is looking for a full-time route delivery driver at our Plymouth store to deliver salt, water, and other products to businesses and residential customers.
- Operate a 6 Bay truck in a safe manner to deliver water, salt and other products to businesses and residential customers
- Repetitive lifting and pushing of heavy product and equipment
- Responsible for loading truck with product
- Follow predetermined, set driving route every day to deliver products
- Perform routine customer service tasks
- Identify opportunities for other or additional company products and services
- Maintaining positive public relations for the company
- Complete all paperwork in legible manner
- Ability to operate carts, dollies, forklifts, lift gates, hand trucks, and hand tools
- Must be able to work overtime if required to finish the route
Requirements and Qualifications of this position included:
- Prior route experience (not a requirement)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must have insurable driving record
- Able to lift heavy 50+ lbs. of product consistently throughout the day (more than 70% of the time)
- Great customer service skills
- High school diploma (of GED equivalent)
- Successful completion of pre-employment and DOT screenings required
- A significant amount of time is spent walking, standing, sitting and climbing in and out of the vehicle
- Body movements typically used: bending, stooping, squatting, climbing, reaching above the shoulder, crouching, balancing, pushing and pulling.
- Hand movements typically used: twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, tapping, hitting and squeezing.
We offer competitive wages with a great benefit package including: 401k, paid vacation, personal time off, 8 paid holidays off, sick pay, as well as health, dental, and vision insurance.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants that apply for employment will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: 3109 CTY RD PP Plymouth, WI 53073
Interested applicants should email their resume to: email@example.com
Please put “Route Delivery Driver” in the subject line.